27 Oct 2023
Salary: £30,000 – £40,000 a year
- 35-hour week
- Hybrid working option
- 25 days holiday
- Free parking
- On-site parking
Accounts Senior wanted to join a growing Accountancy Practice in Dudley.
AGS Chartered Certified Accountants are actively seeking an experienced and dedicated senior accountant to complement our friendly professional team. This is a role in a vibrant, forward thinking, and independently owned accountancy practice located at Castle Gate in Dudley.
The main aspects of the role:
- Preparation of Sole Trader, Partnership and Small Limited Company accounts, personal and corporation tax returns, and various ad hoc assignments.
- Supervision of other team members
- Review of junior team member’s work
- Assist in the training of apprentices as necessary
- Good communication skills within the team and with clients
- Team player
- An ability to work to deadlines
- Attention to detail
The candidate would ideally be ICAEW or ACCA qualified, however part qualified would be considered with ACCA training provided as we are a Platinum accredited training firm.
A minimum of five years working within an accountancy practice is essential.
A competitive salary package of £30,000 to £40,000 is on offer and is dependent on qualifications and experience. You will be working in a team, and training will be provided.
- Audit knowledge and experience
- Passion for getting it right when it comes to tasks
- Love dealing with clients
- Great attention to detail
- Is process driven
- Knowledge of Cloud Accounting Systems (Training will be provided)
- Has the ability to think outside the box when it comes to client challenges
- Love problem solving daily.
- Has excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
To apply: CV’s to be emailed to email@example.com