Strategic Tax Planning for your Business
Making your business less taxing
Our tax planning services allow your business to be tax-efficient, while complying with UK law.
Staying on top of tax reporting and payment responsibilities can cause businesses real headaches, but failure to do so can see you facing costly financial penalties.
HM Revenue & Customs’ tough investigation policies and even tougher penalties for non-compliance mean that dealing with your tax issues could be taking up time and resources better spent on your business.
How can AGS’s strategic tax planning services help my business?
AGS offers a range of strategic tax planning services helping you to minimise your tax exposure and ease the burden of complying with tax legislation. These include:
- Advising on the most tax-efficient structure for your business
- Making the most of tax opportunities specific to your industry
- Maximising available tax reliefs
- Tax-efficient profit extraction
- Tax compliance issues, including corporation tax self-assessment.
We also offer help with tax planning issues, such as:
- Drawing up measures to help improve your bottom line
- Share structuring advice to ensure favourable capital gains tax treatment
- Reducing tax on disposals and maximising relief on acquisitions
- Succession and exit planning
- Acting on your behalf in discussions with the tax authorities.
The AGS strategic tax planning team includes specialists in research and development (R&D) tax relief and capital allowances, allowing companies to offset investment in plant and machinery against corporation tax bills.
As an integral party of the support we offer, our expert strategic tax planning advice will help put money back into your business, improve performance and promote growth.
To find out more about strategic tax planning services for your business, contact AGS today.