Booking your passage to success
Our services for the travel businesses can help you achieve a more successful, financially viable business.
The travel sector is continuing to see a rising trend in people opting to book their holidays online, subsequently, competition is far fiercer, with unpredictable fluctuations due to airline security, environmental factors, and unforeseen circumstance. All of which, s are having a colossal affecting to the travel industry, at present.
Success is dependent on companies having thought out business plans and tight financial controls. However, if implemented correctly this can result in real opportunities to achieve success through sound business and financial planning.
AGS can help your travel businesses sail through?
AGS can help your travel business control its margins through robust financial management, including budgeting and tight cash flow supervision. We can help you to maximise your tax efficiency and guide you through the complex regulatory issues every travel business faces.
Our team can assist you with:
- Preparation and audit of statutory financial statements
- Accountancy and bookkeeping – we will help check on your cash flow and deal with annual returns to remain compliant.
- Annual reports for regulators such as CAA, ABTA, and ATOL
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Corporate tax planning – to ensure you make savings on your tax bill.
- Regulatory issues such as bonding.
- Taxation implications – VAT issues, place of trade, fuel surcharges, Green Taxes and ‘Tour Operators Margin Scheme’
- Payroll and Pensions
- Making Tax Digital (MTD) – travel businesses will soon be required to digitally file quarterly tax reports online with HMRC
- Business Intelligence and benchmarking – understanding how your business compares to your competitors in the travel sector and how to improve.
For professional advice on improving the success of your travel business, speak to AGS today.