GPs and Doctors
Providing a cure for your financial headaches
In the current climate, GPs are finding their resources increasingly stretched. AGS provides business support and accountancy services that help practices like yours remain financially sound.
Whether you are a privately run practice or part of the NHS, your commitment to your patients will make it difficult to handle the financial side of your business.
How can AGS help my GP practice?
But with the pressures GPs face on a daily basis, it pays to ensure – both now and for the future – that your financial affairs are in good order. Professional help with the financial side of your business will not only ensure your time is better spent helping your patients, but also allow you to run a better practice through cost savings, tax efficiency, and ongoing financial security.
At AGS, we have extensive experience in helping GPs from both the public and private sectors to reduce expenditure and increase the viability of their practices. We have also helped general practitioners with their personal accounting, ensuring both efficiency and compliance, giving our clients complete peace of mind.
We can offer you professional business support, assisting your Practice Manager and provide services that include:
- Business plans
- Advice on drawing policies
- Federations and mergers
- Business restructuring
- Cash flow forecasting
- Financial due diligence
- Practice and personal tax planning and compliance
- Partnership accounts – review and discuss findings with any GP who is considering joining an existing partnership
- Raising finance.
- Locum GP’s – assisting with their personal tax compliance
- Pensions and retirement planning
- Practice development issue – this will include profit improvements and partnership arrangements.
If you are a GP in need of accountancy or business support services, contact AGS today.