Building a better future for your business
AGS provides business and financial advice for companies of all sizes working in the construction industry so you can maximise your returns.
Ensuring your business has a robust financial system in place is imperative to construction companies, if not controlled correctly cash flow can cause serious operating difficulties.
To maintain the efficiency and competitiveness of your construction business, careful financial planning and professional business advice are essential.
AGS has gained years of experience from working with businesses in one of the UK’s most volatile sectors. This is why we understand what makes your construction business tick and the problems builders, contractors, and consultants in the industry face.
Our expertise allows us to provide professional, pragmatic advice and solutions on issues including:
- The best sources of funding
- Construction Industry Scheme (CIS)
- Effective project planning
- Cash flow planning – important to note that income is taxed after expenses are deducted specifically in the construction industry
- Compliance costs
- Stamp Duty Land Tax (SDLT) and reliefs– transactions involve substantial sums, but also debts on good transferred, Goodwill’s, linked transactions, exchanges need to be taken into account.
- Pension planning
- Capital gains tax
For sound financial and business advice to make sure your construction business has a solid foundation for growth and success, contact AGS today.