While the manufacturing sector contributes significantly to the UK GDP and accounts for around 85 per cent of exports, it is vulnerable to a number of factors beyond its control, including fierce global competition, interest rates, currency values, employment levels and educational training.
Manufacturing sector companies need experienced, professional advisors to help them steer a steady course. With years of experience acting for clients in the manufacturing and automotive sectors, AGS can assist with:
- minimising risks from pricing and supply fluctuations
- optimising your stock control
- advising on investment decisions
- arranging acquisitions, mergers or disposals
- maximising efficiency and process automation
- raising finance
- managing cash flow through interest rate exchange and rate fluctuations
- handling foreign currency transactions
- advising on the benefits of offshore operations and sales opportunities in emerging economies
- pricing strategies and performance and measurement.
Find out more about AGS accountants in the West Midlands and our manufacturing sector services, please contact us