We work with a wide range of clients in the healthcare sector, including GPs, dentists, pharmacists and care homes. We work with private sector clients and those practising in the NHS and our clients include sole practitioners, partners and incorporated businesses.
Alongside accountancy and tax advice, and business support services such as bookkeeping and payroll, we can provide advice on issues including partnerships, incorporation, property matters and budgeting. We can also assist with:
- business start-ups
- budget and tax estimates to calculate the appropriate levels of drawings
- cash flow forecasting
- National Insurance contributions
- record keeping
- acquisitions and disposals
- retirement planning, including the interaction of NHS and private pensions
- preparing superannuation certificates for submission to primary care trusts.
today for a free consultation
with one of our West Midlands tax advisers, and find out more about how AGS accountants can help you.