Staying on top of your tax reporting and payment responsibilities can cause businesses real headaches, but failure to do so can result in potentially costly penalties.
HM Revenue & Customs’ tough investigation policies and even tougher penalties for non-compliance mean that dealing with your tax issues could be taking up time and resources that could be much better spent on benefiting your business.
AGS offers a range of services to help you minimise your tax exposure and ease the burden of complying with tax legislation, including:
- advice on the most tax-efficient structure for your business
- making the most of tax opportunities specific to your industry
- maximising available tax reliefs
- tax-efficient profit extraction
- tax compliance issues, including corporation tax self assessment
- tax planning issues, including:
- measures to help improve your bottom line
- share structuring advice to ensure favourable capital gains tax treatment
- reducing tax on disposals and maximising relief on acquisitions
- succession and exit planning
- acting on your behalf in discussions with the tax authorities.
The AGS strategic tax planning team includes specialists in research and development (R&D) tax relief and capital allowances, which allow companies to offset investment in plant and machinery against corporation tax bills.
Our expert strategic tax planning advice will help you to put money back into your business but it’s about more than just saving you money. It’s an integral part of our work to support your organisation’s performance improvement and business growth.
Find out more about AGS accountants in the West Midlands and our strategic tax planning services, please contact us