Every year we actively recruit both young people who want to train as accountants, as well as fully qualified staff. You may have just finished A levels or your degree, or hold an Association of Accounting Technicians (AAT) qualification.
We are an authorised training office for ACCA.
From our point of view, the most important criteria are that you are professional and enthusiastic, and want to work at AGS and provide our clients with an excellent service.
Good reasons to work with AGS
- As an authorised training office for ACCA, we provide on-the-job training and external courses.
- Our enthusiastic and professional team of people who enjoy working with us ensure a friendly office environment.
- We encourage career progression at all levels and regularly promote from within.
- You will be a valued member of a firm, with a say in how we run things.
- Our firm has an excellent reputation both inside the profession and the business community.
- We have an excellent relationship with our clients, who really appreciate what we do for them.
- You will have the best IT to work with as we keep up to date with technology.
- We recognise that attracting and retaining the right people means paying well for your dedication in looking after our clients.
For further information, please contact Kate Corey on 01384 217222 or email firstname.lastname@example.org